Welcome to the "Interstate" Clan Forum

Please Log-In befor going any further, or Register if it has not been done yet.

Enjoy the Visit, and Cya soon ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the "Interstate" Clan Forum

Please Log-In befor going any further, or Register if it has not been done yet.

Enjoy the Visit, and Cya soon ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi, it's -P5ykoO-, I hope you like what I have done on this forum, and hope to see as many Clan members as possible activly participationg on the Forum, because many things will be done here ... so stay Tuned !!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I QUIT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I QUIT Empty I QUIT Tue May 18, 2010 11:30 pm

rktsoad

rktsoad
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

This post just to say that i quit Interstate!
Why?
Because i'm fed up of waiting people when making war
Because i'm fed up of new mate who want to make their rule in the team
Because i'm fed up of new mate thinking they are so pro that they can do all alone because of their high rank
Because i'm fed up of this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Wed May 19, 2010 12:04 am

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

rktsoad wrote:This post just to say that i quit Interstate!
Why?
Because i'm fed up of waiting people when making war
Because i'm fed up of new mate who want to make their rule in the team
Because i'm fed up of new mate thinking they are so pro that they can do all alone because of their high rank
Because i'm fed up of this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that I totally understand ... I am feeling exactly the same.
oh well, hope you have fun and get recruited in a clan that deserves you.

I am also thinking about quitting Interstate, sad to say but I think about it more and more.

We stay friends ? Keep me informed about what you will be doing.

https://interstate.forumactif.com

3I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Wed May 19, 2010 12:08 am

rktsoad

rktsoad
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

For sure we stay friend...
I was always thinking thats you will quit before me.
But tonight i really get fed up of them...

And see you later ingame ^^

See you later on skype -P5ykoO-

4I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Wed May 19, 2010 6:31 pm

-InsideMan-

-InsideMan-

See You=3 -InsideMan-

5I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Fri May 21, 2010 3:20 pm

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

Tin, tu me manque, revien ...

6I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Fri May 21, 2010 6:10 pm

rktsoad

rktsoad
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

moi aussi tu me manque.. et je me fais tellement chier que je pense a revenir -_-
les cw ca me manque quand meme....

mais bon je me tate donc je vais voir

7I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

rktsoad wrote:moi aussi tu me manque.. et je me fais tellement chier que je pense a revenir -_-
les cw ca me manque quand meme....

mais bon je me tate donc je vais voir

ok prends ton temps ... c'est pas facile de discuter avec toi kan t pas dans le clan ... je sais y'a skype mais avec skype ces derniers temps je lag comme un porc ...

prends ton temps, c'est tout ce qui compte.

8I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Sat May 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Carbon

Carbon

Be well bro...

9I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Thu May 27, 2010 4:46 pm

rktsoad

rktsoad
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

hi all.

like i have explain to -P5ykoO- , my father have cut my internet for a moment because in his opinion i pass too many times on internet ans specially in the games... -_-
but thats not the reason why i'm writting....
i have thinking about the fact that i have quit the clan... thats was a rage quit but i think that have open eyes of certain member in the clan... i think i will apply soon because i miss the clan war really bad and when i play public i feel alone... I QUIT Icon_cry then i have passed some really good time during the clan war and i dont want to forgot that. if i come back to the clan, i will make less clan war that before because for the moemnt i want to refind my level of TheMarines....

hope that my internet connection at my house will be back very soon and that i can play like before....

see you later and have fun

best regards

10I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Thu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

rktsoad wrote:hi all.

like i have explain to -P5ykoO- , my father have cut my internet for a moment because in his opinion i pass too many times on internet ans specially in the games... -_-
but thats not the reason why i'm writting....
i have thinking about the fact that i have quit the clan... thats was a rage quit but i think that have open eyes of certain member in the clan... i think i will apply soon because i miss the clan war really bad and when i play public i feel alone... I QUIT Icon_cry then i have passed some really good time during the clan war and i dont want to forgot that. if i come back to the clan, i will make less clan war that before because for the moemnt i want to refind my level of TheMarines....

hope that my internet connection at my house will be back very soon and that i can play like before....

see you later and have fun

best regards

sympa de savoir que tu revien ... chui a 2 doights de partir a mon tour ...
j'ai pété un cable en clan chat taleur ... et d'un coupe ca a commencé a reagir ... puis j'ai eut une deconnexion ... et la j'ai dit a jaunis que si ca allait pas mieux la semaine pro, je m'en irais.

11I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Fri May 28, 2010 3:05 am

rktsoad

rktsoad
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

je comprend bien ta reaction... t'inquiette pas. mais pour moi c'est meme pas la peine de revenir dans le clan si tu n'y est plus... -_-

enfin voila..

j'ai trouver un reaseau non secureiser que je capte avec ma cle wifi mais le signal est super faible donc je vais essayer de me trouver un cle plus puissante pour capter le reseau correctement et ainsi donc pourvoir venir sur internet meme si mon pere m'a couper son reseau ^^ muhahahahahahha

enfin on se verra surement bien assez vite vu que j'ai un moyten d'aller sur internet et pour l'esl de samedi alors si j'ai trouver de quoi acoir une meilleure reception ce sera ok ^^

12I QUIT Empty Re: I QUIT Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 am

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

et bien le match est organisé ... faut qu'on soit tous 2 presents ... meme si c'est juste pour faire figuration lol xD

sinon on se pren des PP ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum