Welcome to the "Interstate" Clan Forum

Please Log-In befor going any further, or Register if it has not been done yet.

Enjoy the Visit, and Cya soon ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the "Interstate" Clan Forum

Please Log-In befor going any further, or Register if it has not been done yet.

Enjoy the Visit, and Cya soon ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi, it's -P5ykoO-, I hope you like what I have done on this forum, and hope to see as many Clan members as possible activly participationg on the Forum, because many things will be done here ... so stay Tuned !!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

jaunis again right about hacker in clan named totalwar4.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jaunis

jaunis
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

as new server logs came out, that dude got banned.
im always right fucking retard.
those who thought i was a cry baby, now should apologize to someone , cause im 85% right.

jokeriuks

jokeriuks

i didnt say that i dont belive you.

http://combatarms.nexoneu.com

-InsideMan-

-InsideMan-

Jaunis Deserve Unbann + FM... (what i think)

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

Unban ok but no FM ... against the rules.

People who have been banned then unbanned still can't become FM, just because of the ban. Even if it was an error.

https://interstate.forumactif.com

jaunis

jaunis
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

as this community mostly contains (about 90 %) retarded people , i would never be forum mod. look at mods we have now , they mostly dont do anything anymore. 

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

jaunis wrote:as this community mostly contains (about 90 %) retarded people , i would never be forum mod. look at mods we have now , they mostly dont do anything anymore. 

Zalensia, even tho he forum banned you, is doing a rather good job ... he is actually doing what he was supposed to do since the start !!!

Moderate the forum, the ban section is up to Nexon + GMs ... normally, FMs should have nothing to do with that.

But yeah the community (in game + on forum) IS, and I would even say, 95% Retarded ...
I applyed to try and make things better ... but I am not even in that little list of 6 ... so too bad.

I just hope the new mode will not be a retard.

https://interstate.forumactif.com

jaunis

jaunis
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

P5ykoO wrote:
jaunis wrote:as this community mostly contains (about 90 %) retarded people , i would never be forum mod. look at mods we have now , they mostly dont do anything anymore. 

Zalensia, even tho he forum banned you, is doing a rather good job ... he is actually doing what he was supposed to do since the start !!!

Moderate the forum, the ban section is up to Nexon + GMs ... normally, FMs should have nothing to do with that.

But yeah the community (in game + on forum) IS, and I would even say, 95% Retarded ...
I applyed to try and make things better ... but I am not even in that little list of 6 ... so too bad.

I just hope the new mode will not be a retard.
zalensia and bootros almost dont do their job anymore, barely 10-15 guys get banned each day by reports. its kinda failing.the only thing im sad that i cant check my email on account i got forumbanned, now i cant change my password, so thats bullshit.if i get my account hacked again, i know who will owe me this time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum