Welcome to the "Interstate" Clan Forum

Please Log-In befor going any further, or Register if it has not been done yet.

Enjoy the Visit, and Cya soon ;D

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the "Interstate" Clan Forum

Please Log-In befor going any further, or Register if it has not been done yet.

Enjoy the Visit, and Cya soon ;D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hi, it's -P5ykoO-, I hope you like what I have done on this forum, and hope to see as many Clan members as possible activly participationg on the Forum, because many things will be done here ... so stay Tuned !!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

clan chat spamming rules

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1clan chat spamming rules Empty clan chat spamming rules Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 pm

jaunis

jaunis
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

i got pissed of people spamming all the time.

stop massive spamming , for example which is allowed

come cw
come cw

mostly 3 times repeated, if i see anyone doing 3 or more i will start frapsing and do reports . I dont give a fuck who you are i will report you without hesitation anyone for spamming.

you can hate me , but its time to make rules for kids.

2clan chat spamming rules Empty Re: clan chat spamming rules Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 pm

-InsideMan-

-InsideMan-

jaunis wrote:i got pissed of people spamming all the time.

stop massive spamming , for example which is allowed

come cw
come cw

mostly 3 times repeated, if i see anyone doing 3 or more i will start frapsing and do reports . I dont give a fuck who you are i will report you without hesitation anyone for spamming.

you can hate me , but its time to make rules for kids.
+1 clan chat spamming is why i left Interstate... -InsideMan- ... Peace....

3clan chat spamming rules Empty Re: clan chat spamming rules Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 pm

jokeriuks

jokeriuks

yea... and i got fking pissed off when 25 ppl online and we cant get 4 ppl for cw... soo...

http://combatarms.nexoneu.com

4clan chat spamming rules Empty Re: clan chat spamming rules Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm

P5ykoO

Forum WebMaster
Forum WebMaster

+1... but understand ... trying to get some people to play CWs is just impossible ...

I mean when we are like 18 online, and impossible to get 4 people !!!
That is why we (even I do it) spam the channel ... just understand that ...

Anyway, I am gonna stop playing CWs for a while, might stop playing too ...
I don't feel good again (irl) ... I need some time to get everything back together in my mind ... in fact it's probably the reason I started drinking ... but nvm, that has nothing to do with the clan.

Reporting "spammers" in clan chat is not really bannable ... so good luck.

and I do remember you saying that you would play CWs ... after 2LT ... now there are harldy any hackers left ... you could aslo make an effort and play more CWs more often, and you would notice much less spamming.

https://interstate.forumactif.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum